1. a substance which primes something for use or action, in particular:
– Another term for primer.
– Gunpowder placed in the pan of a firearm to ignite a charge.
2. Priming is a nonconscious form of human memory concerned with perceptual identification of words and objects. It refers to activating particular representations or associations in memory just before carrying out an action or task. … Additionally, priming can also refer to a technique…
3. The Process of ensuring the body of the Pump is full of liquid before starting the pump.
4. Ensuring the surface is clean and prepared to except the top coat of paint ensuring not only a great finish but a Lasting finish and lustre.
So whether you are painting something,
Laying out a new Business Plan or change in Structure,
Or getting something ready for a Great result…
First you must do your Priming.
If you do this correctly you will get a very efficient output with little noise. Your Project will shine. There will be a resilience that comes from a strong foundation.
If you fail to do this correctly the finished product won’t have the desired lustre. Your hard work (energy) will be converted to noise and damage due to cavitation and your desired output will be much reduced. The base you started with will be denigrated as there is no protection afforded.
Thus the Priming has not taken effect.
Whether you are Hypnotherapist, Spray Painter, Fireman or Business Manager, Priming should be an intrinsic part of your business.